This app that pays you for downloading and trying new applications on android & iphone. It is called Feature Points. Use the code V7B8GF to earn your first 50 points you can use towards Paypal cash, gift cards, electronics, concert tickets, etc!
You can sign up here (it’s best if you click on this link on your mobile browser). Feel free to msg me any questions you have.
Like if you used my code :) & I’ll check out your blog & probably follow you!
omg I made $25 during lunch playing games haha! Tysm for sharing this <3
I just bought One Direction concert tickets from the money I made in only 3 days from this app! It’s literally THE BEST!!
omfg I just gained 82 followers from downloading this app and reblogging this post!
- Josh Ramsay: So if someone doesnt know what band I'm from-but they know that I'm like, in a band or whatever- I'll say something stupid in response. And we were on a plane and this girl was like "Hey, hey, what band are you from?" And I was like "I'm the lead singer of Aerosmith" and then she started freaking out and i kind of started laughing because obviously I'm not Steven Tyler and her parents were laughing because they understood. And then we got off the plane and I went to get my suitcase and she came up to me and said "Ok, I know who you are now, can I have a picture with you?" And I was like "Ok." So she takes a picture with me and then turns and she's like "Fall Out Boy."
This made me cry I don’t knkw what to do
Thank you. I feel free.
Some people honestly need this and I hope they find it.
2. Remember their birthday, every year.
3. Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
4. Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
5. Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
6. Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
7. Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
8. Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
9. Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
10. Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
11. Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
12. Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
13. Get angry, but forgive.
14. Love, love with all you’ve got.